TIAA BANK FIELD TOURS
Experience TIAA Bank Field in an entirely new way with a fully-guided, behind-the-scenes tour of the crown jewel in Jacksonville’s ever-evolving downtown sports and entertainment complex. Learn the history and little known facts about this one-of-a-kind venue, the first NFL stadium ever to have an open-air amphitheater and indoor practice facility attached. Hear the stories and explore areas normally off-limits to the public. Get up close and personal with two of the world’s largest video boards and the unique spas in the north end zone. Join us for a tour and see for yourself why the Travel Channel included TIAA Bank Field on its list of bucket list destinations for football fans.
NOTE: we will begin tours on all Tuesdays and Fridays at 3pm and run every 1/2hr - with the last TOUR beginning at 5PM. ALL TOUR DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Tours of TIAA Bank Field are generally available on Tuesday, Friday and Saturdays and Sundays when the team has an away game. Click here to see a more detailed schedule and to purchase tickets.
- Single tickets are sold with discounts for children, first responders and military. Private groups of 25 or more or school groups should email to Jeff Fingland at email@example.com for information regarding purchase.
- Tours depart from Gate 4 on the southeast side of TIAA Bank Field. Parking is available in Lot D. Please click here to view the TIAA Bank Field map.
- Tours will last approximately 60-90 minutes with access to the areas listed below (pending availability). The exact locations are subject to change for each tour as determined by the Jaguars in its sole discretion.
- South End Zone Super Tunnel
- US Assure Club
- Game Field
- Owner’s Suite
- Press Box
- Other behind the scenes areas
- Tours will take place rain or shine. Portions of the tour are outdoors so please dress accordingly. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
- If you or anyone in your group need reasonable accommodations (e.g., wheelchair access), please contact Jeff Fingland at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your tour.
- You may be searched upon entry into the stadium (including by magnetic wanding) and prohibited items may be confiscated.
- Purses and bags will be allowed on the tour but will be subject to a search before entering the stadium. Large bags over 12”x12”x6” will not be permitted.
- No umbrellas are allowed in the stadium. Please bring a raincoat or poncho.
- No video cameras are allowed on the tour. Only still photography is permitted – some areas may not be subject to photograph. Photographs may not be used for commercial purposes.
- No food or drink will be allowed on the tour.
- Smoking or e-cigarettes are not permitted at TIAA Bank Field and the surrounding premises.
- NO TICKET, NO TOUR! To guarantee space, tickets should be purchased prior to time of tour departure. Tickets may be purchased on the day of the tour, pending availability.
- All tickets are for the time and date specified on the ticket and are subject to the terms and conditions below.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.