Louisville vs. Mississippi State
Parking Lots open at 8 a.m. on December 30th.
Tailgating is not only permitted but encouraged!
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into EverBank Field, the TaxSlayer Bowl will limit the size and type of bag that may be brought into the stadium. We strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but outline what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” *Clear Bags available at all Fan Information Booths (Jacksonville International Airport, Omni Hotel Downtown, Lexington Jax Riverfront, DoubleTree Jax Riverfront, Jacksonville Landing, Sawgrass Marriott) and Will Call locations.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates or in the stadium. Fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car, or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium. The TaxSlayer Bowl and the stadium are NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Walk-Through Metal Detectors at Gates
Each stadium entrance gate at EverBank Field is equipped with a magnetometer walk-through gate that fans will enter. This is not airport security, but will be taken seriously. Please be prepared to place items in the bin as you pass through this security feature. Cell phones, cameras and binoculars must be placed in bins. Keys, loose change and watches can remain in your pockets or on your person.
Items restricted from EverBank Field include, but are not limited to the following:
- Audio or video recording devices or cameras with lenses longer than six inches
- Food or beverage of any kind (unless for medical reasons)
- Cans, bottles, coolers or similar containers
- Firearms, explosives, or other incendiary devices
- Laser pens/pointer
- Noisemakers (Cowbells are allowed)
- Weapons of any kind
- Infant carriers or strollers
- Laptop Computers or iPads
- Banners, flags or signs that may obstruct the view of patrons, obstruct stadium signage, promote an organization or company, be offensive in language, or pose a safety hazard including those attached to a pole.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Stadium management.
- Blankets and Seat Cushions are items that are permitted in the Stadium
- See Clear Bag Policy Above*
Any medically necessary items must be pre-approved by the TaxSlayer Bowl. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for approval. All items will be subject to proper inspection at entry gate.
For more information visit www.taxslayerbowl.com