The U.S. Women's National Team will face Mexico on Thursday, April 5, at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Fla. (7 p.m. ET; FS1) in the first of two April friendlies between the teams. Tickets can be purchased here.
The match will mark just the third visit to Jacksonville for the U.S. Women's National Team, which first played there when the stadium was named Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in a 2-1 loss to Norway in 1996. Most recently at EverBank Field, the WNT earned a 4-1 victory against Scotland in February of 2013. The venue is the home of the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars, which are owned by Shahid Khan, who also owns Fulham Football Club in London.
Monster Jam will be performing at EverBank Field in Jacksonville on Saturday, February 24, 2018. Gates open at 5 PM, opening ceremony and racing starts at 7 PM.
The event will feature 14 trucks and drivers vying to be the Jacksonville champion, including: Grave Digger; Hot Wheels, El Toro Loco plus the return of the military theme inspired truck – Soldier Fortune! (Trucks/drivers subject to change without notice.)
Monster Jam® is adrenaline-charged family entertainment providing jaw-dropping displays and gravity-defying feats that promises to always leave fans entertained. Monster Jam events feature some of the most recognizable trucks in the world including Grave Digger®, Max-D, El Toro Loco® and many more. Our world-class drivers push these perfectly engineered Monster Jam trucks to their limits in Freestyle, “2-Wheel Skills” and Racing competitions that will put families on the edge of their seats and leave them craving more of this unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable event!
The Monster Jam Pit Party which will take place on Saturday, February 24, from 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM provides unprecedented access to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers. This unique experience in the world of motorsports gives you access to see the trucks up close, take pictures, meet the drivers and get their autographs.
New in 2018, the Pit Party Early Access Pass is available to every fan who purchases a ticket to the event. The pass provides early entry into the Pit Party from 1:30pm-2:30pm and serves as the regular Pit Party pass from 2:30pm-5:30pm. The Monster Jam drivers will depart from the Pit Party at 5pm. The Pit Party Early Access Pass must be accompanied by an event ticket and quantities are limited.
Date and Time
Saturday, February 24, 2018
For more information visit: www.monsterjam.com
Louisville vs. Mississippi State
Parking Lots open at 8 a.m. on December 30th.
Tailgating is not only permitted but encouraged!
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into EverBank Field, the TaxSlayer Bowl will limit the size and type of bag that may be brought into the stadium. We strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but outline what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” *Clear Bags available at all Fan Information Booths (Jacksonville International Airport, Omni Hotel Downtown, Lexington Jax Riverfront, DoubleTree Jax Riverfront, Jacksonville Landing, Sawgrass Marriott) and Will Call locations.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates or in the stadium. Fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car, or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium. The TaxSlayer Bowl and the stadium are NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Walk-Through Metal Detectors at Gates
Each stadium entrance gate at EverBank Field is equipped with a magnetometer walk-through gate that fans will enter. This is not airport security, but will be taken seriously. Please be prepared to place items in the bin as you pass through this security feature. Cell phones, cameras and binoculars must be placed in bins. Keys, loose change and watches can remain in your pockets or on your person.
Items restricted from EverBank Field include, but are not limited to the following:
- Audio or video recording devices or cameras with lenses longer than six inches
- Food or beverage of any kind (unless for medical reasons)
- Cans, bottles, coolers or similar containers
- Firearms, explosives, or other incendiary devices
- Laser pens/pointer
- Noisemakers (Cowbells are allowed)
- Weapons of any kind
- Infant carriers or strollers
- Laptop Computers or iPads
- Banners, flags or signs that may obstruct the view of patrons, obstruct stadium signage, promote an organization or company, be offensive in language, or pose a safety hazard including those attached to a pole.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Stadium management.
- Blankets and Seat Cushions are items that are permitted in the Stadium
- See Clear Bag Policy Above*
Any medically necessary items must be pre-approved by the TaxSlayer Bowl. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for approval. All items will be subject to proper inspection at entry gate.
For more information visit www.taxslayerbowl.com